News and Updates
What are the requirements for LICENSED TEACHERS and ACADEMIC COORDINATORS?
Monday, May 8, 2017
- Educated to a degree level from the top universities of the country, preferably at graduate-level or with international study or qualification
- Must have at least two (2) years of relevant teaching experience with teens and/or young learners here or abroad
- Must be licensed and/or qualified educators in any of the following areas:
- PRIMARY LEVEL: Early Grades, Arts, Social Studies, SPED
- SECONDARY LEVEL: English, Social Studies, Science, Math, Filipino, PE
- SENIOR HIGH: Humanities, English, Management, Statistics, Psychology
- GUIDANCE & COUNSELING
- Ability to work in a team, with a warm personality and a flexible attitude
- Must be smart, organized, efficient with a good track record
- Excellent competency in English is a must
- Must be available to start in July 2017, in Pasig City, Philippines
To Apply: Send your complete CV, Teacher Certifications, Recommendations, and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Reedley International School!
Due to the volume of applications, please know that the Human Resource Department will only be contacting qualified applicants for initial screening.