Reedley International School, SAT Test Center 74946, is OPEN for the March 12, 2022 Test Administration. However, because of the changing conditions brought about by Covid-19, please be advised of the following guidelines.
DURING COVID-19 ALERT LEVEL 3 The school will be CLOSED AS A TEST CENTER if ALERT LEVEL 3 is declared over the National Capital Region during a period that covers the Test Administration date.
DURING COVID-19 ALERT LEVEL 2 AND ALERT LEVEL 1
The school will be open as a test center during ALERT LEVEL 2 and ALERT LEVEL 1.
However, the following will be strictly enforced
- Students must present a negative Antigen Test result, taken at most five (5) days before test day.
- Students must submit to a temperature check before entering the building. If they have fever (37.50C or higher), cough or colds, they will not be allowed to enter
- Students must answer a health checklist (that they do not have Covid-19 symptoms, that they are or are not partially or fully vaccinated, that they have not been in contact with anyone who tested positive for Covid-19, etc) prior to being allowed entry.
- The health checklist form in #3 will also include information for contact tracing. To avoid delays in entry to the test center, students may download and fill out the form, and present on test day for a temperature check. Click on the link for a copy of the form: Test Center 74946 Contact Tracing and Health Declaration Document.
- Students must affirm via a waiver form that by entering the testing center, they are accepting the risk of Covid-19 exposure. Although the center will take measures to create a safe environment, it is not possible to remove all risks. The waiver form will be signed upon entry to the test center.
- Students must wear a face mask at all times while inside the building.
- Social distancing of 1 meter will be followed inside the Test Center.
- Examinees 18 years old and above must present a Pasig Pass. To secure one, please visit https://pasigpass.pasigcity.gov.ph/. Upon entry, the Pasig Pass QR code will be scanned by test center staff.