Admissions Now Open for SY 19-20
Fill up this form to proceed:
ASPIRE TO INSPIRE.
We are looking for leaders, teachers, and support staff.Apply now!
Do you have what it takes?
- Make a difference in children’s lives
- Discover your passion
- Improve your communication and presentation skills
- Build self-confidence
- Develop meaningful personal relationships
Why teach in Reedley International School?
- Competitive compensation and benefits (with annual performance bonus)
- Work experience in a Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)* - accredited school
- *(WASC is a U.S.-based organization that accredits schools that have met international standards for student learning and are committed to ongoing improvement.)
- Training in the best teaching practices and international trends in education with opportunities for foreign training
- Handle classes that are easier to manage (15 to 30 students per class)
- Exposure to many different cultures represented by students of diverse nationalities
- Fun working environment with many bonding activities
FOR REEDLEY TEACHERS AND ACADEMIC COORDINATORS
What are the requirements for REEDLEY TEACHERS and ACADEMIC COORDINATORS?
REEDLEY TEACHERS must be/have:
- Educated to a degree level from the top universities of the country, preferably at graduate-level or with international study or qualification
- Preferably with at least two (2) years of relevant teaching experience with teens and/or young learners here or abroad
- Licensed and/or qualified educators in any of the following areas:
- PRIMARY LEVEL: Kindergarten, Early Grades, Math, SPED, Art, Music & PE
- SECONDARY LEVEL: Social Studies, Math, English, Science, Values Education
ACADEMIC COORDINATORS must be:
- Educated at Graduate level in Education Administration/Education/SPED, from any of the top universities of the country, preferably with international study or qualification
- Must be a licensed teacher with at least five (5) years of relevant teaching experience with teens and/or young learners here or abroad
FOR NON-TEACHING POSITIONS
Bachelor’s degree and/or the necessary license relevant to the following positions:
At least 1 year relevant working experience
Previous experience in Education-related institutions is an advantage
Proficiency with computer applications and document programs, i.e. Google Apps
- TEACHER AIDES OR ASSISTANTS
- ON-CALL NURSE RELIEVER
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
What do we expect from aspiring teachers?
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-cultural school environment
- Ability to use differentiation in assessment and teaching for student success
- Willingness to develop personal and professional growth
- Willingness to contribute to a warm, nurturing and big-hearted school culture
Join us. Together, we can do great things.
Hiring for the following in SY 2018-2019
- Academic Coordinators
- Licensed Teachers
- Non-Teaching Posts
Do you want to be a part of our team?