Admissions Now Open for SY 19-20
ASPIRE TO INSPIRE.
We are looking for leaders, teachers, and support staff.Apply now!
Do you have what it takes?
Why teach in Reedley International School?
- Learn best practices in teaching and international trends in education through more than 200 hours of training per year.
- Global exposure through teaching students composed of more than 17 nationalities.
- Working experience in an internationally-accredited (WASC-USA) institution.
- Flexible work hours: 3 work shifts available (depending on teaching assignments)
- Fun working environment and employee bonding activities
FOR LICENSED TEACHERS AND ACADEMIC COORDINATORS
What are the requirements for LICENSED TEACHERS and ACADEMIC COORDINATORS?
LICENSED TEACHERS must be/have:
- Educated to a degree level from the top universities of the country, preferably at graduate-level or with international study or qualification
- Have at least two (2) years of relevant teaching experience with teens and/or young learners here or abroad
- Licensed and/or qualified educators in any of the following areas:
- PPRIMARY LEVEL: Early Grades, SPED
- SECONDARY LEVEL: Math, Chemistry, Social Sciences
ACADEMIC COORDINATORS must be:
- Educated at Graduate level in Education Administration/Education/SPED, from any of the top universities of the country, preferably with international study or qualification
- Must be a licensed teacher with at least five (5) years of relevant teaching experience with teens and/or young learners here or abroad
FOR NON-TEACHING POSITIONS
Bachelor’s degree and/or the necessary license relevant to the following positions:
At least 1 year relevant working experience
Previous experience in Education-related institutions is an advantage
Proficiency with computer applications and document programs, i.e. Google Apps
- TEACHER ASSISTANTS
- ON-CALL NURSE RELIEVER
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
What do we expect from aspiring teachers?
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-cultural school environment
- Ability to use differentiation in assessment and teaching for student success
- Willingness to develop personal and professional growth
- Willingness to contribute to a warm, nurturing and big-hearted school culture
Join us. Together, we can do great things.
Hiring for the following in SY 2018-2019
- Academic Coordinators
- Licensed Teachers
- Non-Teaching Posts
Do you want to be a part of our team?