ASPIRE TO INSPIRE.
We are looking for leaders, teachers, and support staff.
Do you have what it takes?
FOR LICENSED TEACHERS AND ACADEMIC COORDINATORS
What are the requirements for LICENSED TEACHERS and ACADEMIC COORDINATORS?
LICENSED TEACHERS must be: Educated to a degree level from the top universities of the country, preferably at graduate-level or with international study or qualification Have at least two (2) years of relevant teaching experience with teens and/or young learners here or abroadread more
FOR NON-TEACHING POSITIONS
What are the requirements for NON-TEACHING POSITIONS?
Bachelor’s degree and/or the necessary license relevant to the following positions: LIBRARIAN, TEACHER ASSISTANTS, ON-CALL NURSE RELIEVER, ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT At least 1 year relevant working experience Previous experience in Education-related institutions is an advantage Proficiency with computer applications and document programs, i.e. Google Appsread more
Why teach in Reedley International School?
- Learn best practices in teaching and international trends in education through more than 200 hours of training per year.
- Global exposure through teaching students composed of more than 17 nationalities.
- Working experience in an internationally-accredited (WASC-USA) institution.
- Flexible work hours: 3 work shifts available (depending on teaching assignments)
- Fun working environment and employee bonding activities
What do we expect from aspiring teachers?
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-cultural school environment
- Ability to use differentiation in assessment and teaching for student success
- Willingness to develop personal and professional growth
- Willingness to contribute to a warm, nurturing and big-hearted school culture
Join us. Together, we can do great things.
Hiring for the following in SY 2018-2019
- Academic Coordinators
- Licensed Teachers
- Non-Teaching Posts
Do you want to be a part of our team?