Reedley International School, SAT Test Center 74946, is OPEN for the October 2,2021 and March 12, 2022 Test Administration. However, because of the changing conditions brought about by Covid-19, please be advised of the following guidelines.
The school will be CLOSED AS A TEST CENTER if Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) OR Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ) is declared over the National Capital Region during a period that covers the Test Administration dates.
The school will be open as a test center during General Community Quarantine (GCQ) and Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ). However, the following will be strictly enforced.
1. Students must submit to a temperature check before entering the building. If they have fever, cough or colds, they will not be allowed to enter.
2. Students must answer a health checklist (that they do not have Covid-19 symptoms, that they are or are not partially or fully vaccinated, that they have not been in contact with anyone who tested positive for Covid-19, etc) prior to being allowed entry.
3. Students must affirm via a waiver form that by entering the testing center, they are accepting the risk of Covid-19 exposure. Although the center will take measures to create a safe environment, it is not possible to remove all risks.
4. Students must wear a face mask and face shield at all times while inside the building.
5. Social distancing of 6 feet will be followed inside the Test Center.